Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Hello cabs . If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services.
The term 'hellocabs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dagon Logistics Company, NO.24, Aye Yein Mon (2nd) street.4th Quarter,Hlaing Township, Yangon.The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
The Services constitute a technology platform that enables users of Hellocabs’s mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”) to arrange and schedule transportation and/or logistics services with third party providers of such services, including independent third party transportation providers and third party logistics providers under agreement with Hellocabs or certain of Hellocabs’s subsidiaries (“Third Party Providers”). Unless otherwise agreed by Hellocabs in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made available solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
The Services provided by Hellocabs is a technology based service which enables the hiring of taxis by commuters / passengers for a point to point service, or for time and usage based service within city limits and outside city limits, including inter-city all over Myanmar, through the internet and / or mobile telecommunications devices.
Hellocabs advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. HELLOCABS is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behaviour during use of web site. HELLO may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time.
This agreement applies to user(s) if user(s) are visitors, registered - free or paid user(s) who access the web site for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes.
This agreement applies to all HELLO CABS Services offered on the web site, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s).In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific Services shall prevail.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
HELLOCABS is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site or mobile application or any other digital media and its content. Web site content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with HELLOCABS, its affiliates or licensor's of HELLOCABS content, as the case may be.
The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.. HELLOCABS does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall HELLOCABS be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
HELLOCABS reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the website.
All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of HELLOCABS in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws.
HELLOCABS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. All content on this web site is the copyright of HELLOCABS except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of HELLOCABS Services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. HELLOCABS reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the HELLOCABS service, or if HELLOCABS believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of HELLOCABS, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in HELLOCABS 's sole discretion, with or without cause.
The Company collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website and users of the Application according to the Privacy and Cookie Notice. All information collected from the user are on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without prior notice to such users.
By using the mobile Application of the Company, you further agree that:
- You will download the Application for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will not authorize others to use your account;
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- You will not use the Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You will not try to harm Application in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Company Content without written permission from Company;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Application;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- You will only use an access point or 3G data account (AP) which you are authorized to use;
- You will not use the Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
- You will comply with all applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and/or city in which you are present while using the Application.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Term and termination of the contract:
The Contract between the Company and you is concluded for an indefinite period. You are entitled to terminate the Contract at all times by permanent deletion of the Application installed on your smart phone, thus disabling the use by you of the Application and the Service.
Company is entitled to terminate the Contract at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling your use of the Application and the Service) if you: (a) violate or breach any term of these User Terms, or (b) in the opinion of the Company, misuse the Application or the Service. The Company is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the Contract in advance. After termination the Company will give notice thereof in accordance with these User Terms.
Offers and Promotions
User accounts bearing contact number and email IDs are created and owned by HELLOCABS. Any promotional discounts, offers and reward points accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or malafide intent of the user.
In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. HELLOCABS reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
Terms & Conditions for use of taxis
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or toll charges herein after imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services.
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- Littering the Taxi
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- Asking the driver to board more than 4 adults in the taxi. The rules under which the taxi Services are provided by the Company, stipulate that a maximum of 4 adult passengers shall be allowed per trip. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than 4 adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the taxi with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the taxi for placing any kind of luggage.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
- the Services will meet the customer's requirements;
- the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage,
- howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- There shall be extra charges for far off locations & toll charges as well.
- If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
- The Company is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
- The Company shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Company in any way as Company, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Company during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourgaes you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.hellocabs.com.mm on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- All the calls made to the Company's call centre are recorded by the Company for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with the Company are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
- The courts of yangon, Myanmar shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the Services offered by Company or the agreement or arrangement between Company and the Customer.
AREA OF OPERATION:
The Taxi shall operate within the limits as prescribed by the State Transport Authority and/or as per the provision under the respective Permits/Licenses.